2009年8月17日星期一

The Way For Hope

everyday every time
the world was turning
ppl walking
every things changing

mayb sometimes we dun wan to change it
but
things gonna hapen
the world still moving
if u not let some space to urself
how u stay at here
thought
make hapen
make space
make dream

funny

i was learning it when the thing pushing me to have a space
ya... i always like tat to get study my life

space...
is juz dif of 1 word wif place
differ...
mayb

when every thing push me
think like there is no place of me

impassioned
tat me

but thing gonna b hapen
moving
changing
tat must b some place of me
is juz a thinking
space make by thinking

but y always wait until the world push us
give urself a chance
a space
then tat will be easy

ya!!! i was learn life's greatest lesson

there is always have more profound place
always....


mark !

没有评论: