2010年6月27日星期日

1 MORE HOUR ! HOW TO SLP?

cant slp le!!! only have 1 hour to slp !!! haiz
heart true heart!!!!!!
mark!!!!!! mark need to grow up le!!
nid to focus on work
nid to focus to future
nid to think!!!
i nid to think for myself n my family !!
save money from now!!!
n also!!
nat!!!!!!!! i remember what u say !!!
from now!! i nid to be patient!!
when every time i angry
i will remember to think on u !!!
think on what u say to me!!!

thz God !!!!!!!
send me a good boss!!
send me good ppl around me when i lost
when i m sad !!!!!
even i less to church !!!
i still know it !!!! how great ur love!!!
when i dissapoint to love!!!!
u bring me a hope!!
when i scare for all ppl around me like pretend
u send me a new best fren!!
when i was down
u send me nat smiling!!!!!!
when i was stress !!!! u tell me that u still love me!!
when i like lost!!! u send me a dream!!!!!!
i love u jesus !!!!!!

u r the best for everything of me

没有评论: