2010年1月10日星期日

anything ? just keep going!

Anything ?

is still keep Going !


haha! really 1 by 1 to leave me

but i noe that is a training for me
Dun worry !
no matter how !
i keep walking ,keep going

only That can make me more
focus in God
even everything move out in my life
that will not disable the relationship between God

i noe that some time we really cant keep the thing we wan to keep
if that is gone, let it gone
no matter how
we cant keep it
but god will keep it for us
relationship ...
is the most i learn from God



but
is really enjoy wif my bro victor!
even now u going to training
but u n me still will contact
u r really special!
coz me n u is never collaborate b4 we together bcome a leader
God is really great
i still can remember how That our cg Pray together ,
work together , n teach each other

that i really enjoy wif u is
worship n pray wif u
the way we focus in God is same
The way we teach our sheep is same

really can feel that when our 2 cg combine prayer
holy spirit is full of there wif us
we share our life in god
when i drop down , u tell me the true!
when u r fell , i share God wif u
U noe my heart in God
n i Noe ur serious In God
is really special
the time we meet is not long
but fast that in common we find out in each other
is God
but time is going fast
in my memory , i still remember
that our 1st time share life testi in my house swimming
poor until 3or 4pm
haha!

really every time we share oso until late of the nite


5month
is just a training
is ok !
God use u is not only in church
i believe that


Anything for me
already feel noting
coz i noe
something that i really cant keep
even a testi!
haiz...
but nvm
i create my own testi

JUst KeeP GOinG !!!!!!!!!

没有评论: